Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My Library Visit In Prep For Our Summer Reading Camp


Last Thursday my nieces Laura and Thea and I went to our local library branch, while they enjoyed story time, I enjoyed flipping through a few American Girl Titles.
I loved that the Playway's were Checked in, I was hoping to get Rebecca's but it was already checked out. I highly recommend these playway's and if you can get them at your library do so, it is the entire series on one pre recorded MP3!
I checked out Is This Normal?and I wished I had had this book when I was growing up, if you get a chance to read this as a girl (or mom, aunt or Grandma) it is truly worth the read.
I am currently working my way through Money Makers and even though it is an old one it is a good one! I will do a review on this book for sure.

If you would like to join in our Summer Reading Club, please do, you can join by commenting, or just by reading my blog. If you would like to review any of the American Girl Books you have read or are reading please email me your review (or I can send you a few questions, with your parents permission of course) and I will share your review here this summer on my blog. I am putting together thank you envelopes to mail to the Guest Bloggers who review books this summer on my blog as incentive and  a thank you for your review and time.
Be sure to click on the SUMMER READING CLUB tab at the top of my blog for updates and links to Summer Reading Club posts. 
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: