Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Julie!

Today is Julie's Birthday! Here are three of my favorite Julie must haves!
Julie is another of my favorite Historical Characters and I love her Mini doll don't you?
Julie's story is fantastic and her clothes and collection are so much fun.
Click here for her Patchwork outfit listed in the American Girl On Line Store.


Julie's new Mystery Lost in the City is on my must read list this spring! Click here to learn more about Julie's Mystery Series.  Offered on The Book Depository Delivered to your door for $6.41 or on the American Girl Website for $6.95 plus shipping.

I hope you will join me in wishing Julie a very Happy Birthday today!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment