Sunday, June 9, 2013

Come Check Out The Fun New Footwear New At Awkina Sew N's Etsy Shop

My friend Keisha Etsy Shop Owner and Doll Crafter Extrodinar  has added some wonderful items to her Etsy Shop. Her new duck tape shoes are such a fun addition to her shop, don't you think?
These Handmade Shoes are offered at $4.50 and can be viewed by clicking here

This fun pair of casual shoes for your dolls would look great paired with shorts, jeans and even a fun summer dress!

Prefer fabric shoes for your doll? Keisha has you covered.  Check out these adorable polka dot slip-ons. I just love polka dots! Click here to see this adorable listing.

Every dolly needs a pair of of boots that go with everything and Keisha has made this fun pair offered at $10 is perfect for every season!

Keisha would like one of my readers to receive the pair of shoes shown above so to enter to win a pair of Keisha's Doll Shoes, Click here to visit her shop and let me know what your favorite item is offered in her shop by emailing me at karenmowen@gmail.com 
before July 5, 2013 to be entered in our random draw give away!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment