Friday, June 14, 2013

Tea Time For Dolls! One Of My Most Favorite Etsy Things for Doll Play


Stargazing Lily's teabags are a Karenmomofthree favorite! Click here for Etsy shop and listing.
I love tea parties, as a child it was a favorite pastime even thought I did not actually like tea until my 30's, the tradition and treats that go along with a tea party are truly my favorite. As an adult doll lover and collector I have fun looking for tea party items that would create the most perfect afternoon tea party play set and as I have a blog I like to share my thoughts and Etsy Picks with you.
 
New on my radar this post is this Tea Cup and Saucer with Cupcake by Nadia's Place set offered at $12 and you can add to your set with her other shop listings. Seeing this makes me want to take up Crochet again! If I could only get past that first row! Click here to visit her shop and listing.

New from Confection Obsession I love these cupcakes. They look like they were freshly made for Dolly to enjoy and  I know they would be a hit at any dolly tea party! Click here for shop and listing.
I have been writing about this Etsy shop since I first started my blog in 2010 and every time I click on to her shop I get that same nostalgic feeling. HollySlay Etsy shop offers custom made Dolly and Me Tea Cups, Saucers and Sets that are so delightful. Who would not love their own set? Check out Holly's Etsy shop by clicking here.

Oh Jessie Raye, your shop always makes me smile! check out this Tea themed doll cupcake!
Jessie Raye makes wonderful items for Doll's from cupcakes to Macaroons and other dolly treats Check out her work by clicking here.
 

What Summer Tea Party would be complete with out a pitcher of Pink Lemonade! Click here for the listing in Jessie Raye's Shop!
There are so many wonderful tea themed ideas on Etsy, Pintrest and more throw yourself, your child, your dolls a tea party, having items in your guests size is just good manners!
Google image

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! You're very sweet!
    Confection Obsession

    ReplyDelete