Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Patriotic Etsy Finds




Whoa it's Me Canada Day Dress Click here for shop and listing
There are so many wonderful patriotic finds on Etsy for our dolls no matter where you live. With Both Canada day and July 4th Holiday Celebrations upon us today I want to share with you some of my Etsy Favorites.
Starting with Canada day as it is July 1st, celebration of Canada's Birthday and this year Canada will celebrate it's 146th Birthday! The above outfit from one of my most favorite Canadian Etsy Shops Whoa it's Me is

Proud To Be Canadian is the name of this outfit offered by Creations by Nana Lori

Also offered in Creations by Nana Lori's shop Click here for shop and listing.
 On to July 4th and Independence day fashions.
 For Girl Dolls...

Another favorite shop of mine is Sew Fun Doll Clothes and I love what they are doing for both Girl and Boy Clothes. I think this is such a great outfit don't you?
Click here for shop and listing.
Diamond Dolly Boutique Sparkles with this stunning outfit for July 4th! Click here for shop and listing.
Sweet Pea Kidz Etsy Shop has both the Bitty's and the 18 inch dolls covered with these fun outfits! Click here for shop and listing.
Sassy Doll Creations has this fun Tutu outfit I absolutely love! Click here for shop and listing.
Finally My favorite has to be Mini Me Dolly Diva's4 piece Outfit a must see! Click here for shop and listing.

Where ever you are this Summer Holiday Season I hope you enjoy time with your families and that you remember to include your dolls in the festivities! Dress them up in your Patriotic Colors and Enjoy all the season has to offer!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment