Thursday, June 27, 2013

Read Along with Me Summer Reading Club, Mystery Book Recommendation

Have you ever had a book grab you and take you back in time or to a place you have every dreamed of? For me one of the American Girl Mystery books that stands out for this very reason is the third book in the Samantha Series, Clue in the Castle Tower 
The Samantha Series is by far my most favorite perhaps because her stories and her time period is one I have always been interested in. The books in the series are very well written and the history section in the back of these books is very engaging. 
If you get a chance to pick up any of the mystery series you will see exactly what I mean!
Pick up a copy at your local library, book store or on line with American Girl  or if you do not live in the USA like myself and would like to read these books try The Book Depository and bring a little Mystery to your summer!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I would like to read this book. It sounds great.

    ReplyDelete