Monday, January 6, 2014

My New Tea Mug Has Arrived From Shutter Fly

Well it is the first day back at school for my boys and now my holiday is complete. My mug from Shutterfly I ordered just arrived! A few days before Christmas I took my boys to see Santa, with my annual photo came a coupon for $10 off at Shutterfly. I had never used Shutterfly services before and thought I would give it a try. I found that they did photo mugs. Well  if you know me a little bit you know that I love tea and always have a cup near by especially this time of year! So I thought it would be fun to make a mug using holiday photos from my blog. I am thrilled with how it turned out.
This mug will get used year round and I am thrilled with how big it is. It is a very large mug! Holds 15 oz!
It arrived at my door in this Styrofoam ball and really made my day. I think I will use Shutterfly for more of my holiday gifts next year and maybe even a holiday mug give away! Check out Shutterfly by clicking here
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea! Definitely will have to do with my doll photos...maybe even two so I can use one as my pen holder on the desk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a clever idea...love how it turned out! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete