I love my American Girl dolls and love the idea that Sarah wanted to share with her daughter a doll that looked more like she did, finding her a doll named Rosa from Magic Attic Dolls. Then when her son was younger he wanted to have a boy doll, though trial and error Sarah redesigned her first doll and the rest is history.
2) Where do you get your dolls from to redesign?
3) On average what do you redesign more dolls to be boys or girls?
5) do you always know exactly what the doll will look like when it is finished when you start the process?
6) do all vinyl dolls have the potential to be redesigned?
7) What is your favorite type of doll to redesign?
8) have you ever made over an American Girl doll?
10) What is your favorite part of the doll redesign process?