Saturday, July 2, 2011

Pink Baby Dress into Pink Summer Dress EASY SEW Project #2



A few weeks ago I showed you a ball gown I made for my doll using a baby dress I bought at a yard sale. Well here is a summer dress I also got at that yard sale and have altered to my doll (actually my son Nicholas' friend Elora's doll)

Above is the finished doll dress. Which I made the same way as the ball gown.
I put the dress on the doll inside out and pinned around the dress fitting it to the doll. I then removed it and sewed and trimmed the excess. You can not buy the material to make the dress for the deal I got at the yard sale and for $1.00 it is a great beginning sewing project for any new to experienced sewer!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments: