Saturday, April 27, 2013

American Doll Rooms

Today I wanted to share with you a bit about my American Doll Rooms. I have three American Doll Rooms and I absolutely love them. They are one of my most prized possessions in my collection and one of the most used.
The photo above is of the Blue Historical Room. These Flip, Play, Fold and Carry doll rooms feature both an inside room and out door play scene.
Not only do I use the doll rooms for doll play I also use them in most of my Doll Photo here on my blog, in my Writing on Doll Diaries and my writing on Daydream Doll Boutique 

  My nieces all love to have the doll rooms out and spend hours playing with and reconfiguring the rooms.
I have to say these are so versatile and a great investment in doll play.
So if you are looking to add a new level of play for your girls and their dolls or really would love a doll house but do no have the space visit the American Doll Room by clicking here
Rooms start at just under $90 and are well worth the investment.

To see more photos of the doll rooms visit American Doll Rooms on Facebook by clicking here
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment