Saturday, April 20, 2013

Four Pic's One Word~ Karen Mom of Three Addition...


image from Google images
I recently got an Iphone5. I am not a tech savvy person but I am trying! I am totally addicted to the app called Four Pic's One Word. I should point out that it is not because I am good at it! I just love the challenge so I thought it might be fun to do a doll version here and run a contest. Today I am leaving for Hawaii for two weeks and thought it would be fun to run a contest for all of you!
from Google images


So here are the rules:
- You will have to guess the one word that connects all four pictures from the letters provided and then email your answers to me for each of the three puzzles.
-I will do a random draw for a de-stash envelope of dolly items from my own collection and send to the winner in the middle of May. So with your Answers please provide a mailing address. I WILL SEND TO A PARENT'S Work Address if your family is more comfortable.

DO NOT POST YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW. I will post the Answers in May when I get back from my trip to Hawaii  and announce the winner.

PUZZLE 1


                                       _   _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _

                                       S L P K R I  W N  U G V F D I C E L O D G Z
PUZZLE 2

                              _ _ _ _ _ _ _

                                                           W K R A  I  T  E  N  I  N G

PUZZLE 3
                              _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

                                                         P L A I T B T E E T R J N A S

I hope you will enjoy this version of 4 Pic's 1 word. I highly recommend this game for your smart phones, I Pad's. It is my favorite App!  I know I will be playing it a lot today on the plane!
REMEMBER TO:
Email your answers to karenmowen@gmail.com IN THE SUBJECT LINE write 4 Pics 1 word.
Please include a Mailing Address along with your answers.
Please do not put the answers in the comments below.  A prize de-stash envelope of doll items from my collection will be the prize for this contest and will be mailed to the winner, who will be selected by random draw in May from those entries that have the correct answers.
Do check back to my blog daily as I am still publishing every day while on vacation, just like normal!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

10 comments:

  1. I only got #1, so I'm not entering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you give is a hint for number 2????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you give me a hint for #1(the Springfield field puzzle)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for getting me addicted to this game... got it on my IPad... hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i got number one an' 3 but i'm stuck on 2

    ReplyDelete