Monday, April 1, 2013

SEW ALONG WIHT ME MONTH 4- April Dolly YOGA PANTS

This months pattern is as easy as they come, create Dolly Yoga Pants from this great tutorial on Peachy Tuesday's Blog
These easy to make doll yoga pants are made from the sleeve of an adult shirt.
This month sew along with me and up-cycle at the same time! I love that you will get two pairs of pants for your doll with this "pattern". Click the highlighted words in this post to view this months project.

Don't forget to email me a photo of your finished project to be entered in our monthly draw!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I am definitely going to try this with you, Looks super easy ans you could do so many different looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun making these and I hope you will too. I also found that kids PJ bottoms worked if the legs had the same cuff!

    ReplyDelete