Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Madelon's Fun Finds For Mini Dolls!

Today Madelon shares with us her fun finds for the mini dolls. Doll Furniture that I know for a fact you can get in both the USA and Canada. I saw these at the dollar store last week near my home.
Each for the doll pieces shown can be found in your local dollar store!
Table, mirrored table and Dresser shown above priced under $1.50 here in Canada.
I believe these pieces are offered for 99 cents to $1.50 depending where you shop in the USA.
Here you see the table makes a great coffee or tea table for the minis!
The mirrored one makes a great tray table!
Keep your eyes out for more wonderful every day items you can re purpose into doll play items for not just your 18 inch dolls but your mini dolls as well!
Thank you Madelon for these fun photos and for this great fun find.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: