Friday, April 26, 2013

My Birthday Lunch and Gift from My Mother in Law


Today My sister in law treated me to a birthday lunch at Oahu's Oldest Hotels, Moana Surfrider, for Afternoon Tea. My mother in law gave me a surprise gift of an outfit made by Blue Turtle Collections! I was so surprised!
 Ivy had to go Dance the Hula on the Beach behind the Hotel .

If you ever get the chance to visit this historical hotel in Waikiki I highly recommend it! It was such a wonderful lunch and a wonderful afternoon, watching the surfers on the beach and enjoying my tea while listening to live Hawaiian Music.
This was such a wonderful birthday. Thank you all for your well wishes here and on my Facebook page today!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com  

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday...a birthday tea...how wonderful.....blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I had such a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! You said that you wished you had picked up one of those adorable Hawaiian outfits...now you don't have to go back! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete