Thursday, April 25, 2013

Etsy Spotlight on a New Pattern Desinger, Welcome Marinda Creations!

I recently discovered the wonderful new patterns by Marinda Creations. 
These wonderful patterns are shown on South African Girl Dolls and fit most 18 inch dolls beautifully.

This cute summer nightie is on my pattern must have list. Offered at  $3.80 these PDF patterns are a great investment! Start sewing now for the Holidays or Birthday Gifts!
Also offered are Knit patterns for 18 inch dolls and smaller dolls such as Corole dolls, Groovy Girl and so many more.
Stop by and take a look at the fun patterns offered in Marinda Creations Etsy shop today! Clich here to visit her Etsy shop
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing... Her 18" doll patterns fit the American Girls perfectly. Have you seen her free pattern on offer at Craftsy... maybe you could do a sew along month with it... Pareo Sarong... perfect for Summer Days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen for sharing.I really love to design , do fitting and take pics of my dolls in their new outfits.Thanks to Liese who gave me so much support i'm able to open my online shop on both Etsy and Craftsy.I agree the Pareo / Sarong will be a perfect sew along tutorial as it is so easy to make . More designs to follow...I try to concentrate on new summer outfits for 18'' dolls will keep in touch.
    Marinda

    ReplyDelete