Monday, April 29, 2013

Spotlight Review Of Madelon's Doll Boutique Purchase.

Madelon recently purchased one of my favorite things that American Girl Offers. Their book and kit sets are among my favorite gifts to give and receive. Today Madelon kindly shares with us some of the photos of what is included in this Boutique book.
Click here for American Girl's Listing.

Offered on line and in store for $21.99 this book includes some truly fun items to create your own Doll Boutique Play Set.
Doll money...
Business cards ...
Magazines!
Store signs and more.
I love these kinds of sets that let you build your own adventure.
For those of you not able to get into the store or who do not wish to pay huge shipping fees. The Book Depository is also offering the book and kit for $20.89 (shipping included) and you can order be clicking here.

Thank you Madelon for sharing your photos with us today and for reminding me to add this set to my wishlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment