Sunday, April 21, 2013

Happy Birthday Felicty and Happy Late Birthday to Rebecca and Addy!


Did you know that today is Felicitiy's birthday?

Madelon has kindly put together a list for me so I don't forget and that we can celebrate each birthday!
While Felicity is now retired from The American Girl Collection you can still find her on the Secondary Market through Ebay and through doll lovers who are happy to sell her to the highest bidder.

Be sure to check your library's to find the movie and books from Felicity's collection.



April is a busy month for American Girl Doll Historical birthdays, I missed Rebecca's Birthday April 4th!
I am sharing Rebecca here as a mini doll because as many of you know I love the mini dolls for their play potential and their affordability.  Offered on the American Girl Website for $24


I also missed Addy's Birthday on April 9th. You can find her right now on The Book Depository's website as a min doll on sale SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR for $22.79. Click here for listing on The Book Depository.
I love The Book Depository because I live in Canada and their prices include world wide shipping!They are usually priced less then it would cost me to get in store at American Girl and I do not even need to leave the house!


I hope you will join me in wishing them a very Happy Birthday!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment