Sunday, April 7, 2013

Dollar Store Find I Am So Excited About, Fancy Dolly Glasses

A new store called DOLLARAMA just opened in my area and it is the most fun dollar shop I have ever been to!
I bought 2 packages and they have white candles in them. If you are using them for doll play trim the wick's and leave them as your dolls drink! Or if you are an adult like me, use the candles and when they burn down recycle them into wonderful dolly glass wear! 
Look for every day items like these and you will add wonderful whimsy to your doll play collection!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

10 comments:

  1. I'm a Dollarama fan as well! I have also bought those glasses, with yellow candles for lemonade and purple ones for grape juice! A lot of things from this store can be repurposed for doll play stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news my Canadian Doll Loving Friends! We just had the store open in the last month so many great items, I could go every day! I need to look for the yellow ones, I saw the purple ones but now I am on a mission!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just there yesterday! Can't wait for the new one at Norgate!
      Liz H

      Delete
    2. Liz it is open! That is where I got them!

      Delete
  3. I live in the USA. I wish they had one of those stores in the USA! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But in the USA(Where I live) they have the 99 cent only(a dollar store) and dollar tree(another dollar store)

      Delete
    2. You never know sometimes I find the same items in the USA and Canada!

      Delete
  4. This is very informative and reliable for future reference. You did a great job my friend.

    ReplyDelete