My talented and amazingly friend the Fabulous NickiG has come up with the most fantastic and easy American Girl Doll Bed craft that any girl can make for under $5! NickiG has shared with me her easy step by step directions and has allowed me to share these ideas with you!
2. Clear packing tape - $1
3. 1 roll brown packing paper - $1 You can also use different patterns of wrapping paper.
4. 2 metallic sheets of card stock - .10 - .15 Use can use different colors to match paper
5. 1 fleece blanket - $3 – I made the blanket and pillow. There was enough to make several.
2. Tape both boxes together long ways
3. Wrap with packing or wrapping paper
4. Hot glue card stock at foot of bed for foot board
5. Hot glue card stock at top for head board on front and back of end flap so it’s more sturdy
There you go a perfect doll bed for less than $5.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org