Sunday, October 20, 2013

Check Out My Girl Clothing Co.'s Second Shop called Heirlooms!

 One of my most favorite shops to purchase items from is My Girl Clothing Co.
 Recently  My Girl Clothing Co opened a second shop called My Girl Clothing Co Heirlooms.
This shop offers some truly in demand items. Currently offering now through November 29th CUSTOM American "BOY" DOLLS.


 Offered at $110.00 these wonderfully created boy dolls are a steal!
 Heirlooms is also offering some beautifully made costumes for your dolls as well as historically inspired fashions.
As an actual customer of My Girl Clothing Co. I can honestly tell you how much I enjoy the products I have purchased for my dolls and my nieces dolls. 

The Heirloom shop is a wonderful extension of the quality items already offered in My Girl Clothing Co.'s Etsy Shop.
More then just a shop for adult doll collectors I think both My Girl Clothing Co Heirlooms and My Girl Clothing Co offer doll lovers of all kinds the opportunity to bring their doll play to the next level.

So if you are looking for a great birthday or holiday gift or know someone looking for one of the best made over boy dolls on the Etsy Market. Please stop by My Girl Clothing Co. and let them know I sent you! To visit My Girl Clothing Co Heirlooms or My Girl Clothing Co's Original Etsy shop please click the highlighted words in today's post.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Karen, I think I'm in love with the little red head boy, he looks like my husband! I thought I had enough dolls but a boy doll? Oh yes! I gave My Girl Clothing a heart. Massachusetts girls need to support each other! Thanks Karen.

    ReplyDelete