Friday, October 25, 2013

Give Yourself A Gift This Holiday Season! Learn To Sew With Rosie!


Today is two months until Christmas Day. With the Hoilday's fast approaching many young doll lovers and their Parents, (Grandparents and Amazing AUNTIES too!) are thinking ahead to the up coming gift giving season.


Today I wanted to recommend to those of you who are on the fence about learning to sew a great program with detailed videos, patterns and step by step directions on how to sew for dolls. Rosies doll clothes patterns.com is a wonderful place to begin.


About 3 years ago this month I began sewing for dolls. I had very little experience sewing (grade 8 sewing class for 6 weeks and I got a C) I set out trying to make doll clothes for my nieces for Christmas. What started as a Christmas Gift idea turned into this very blog!!!!


So if you are thinking about learning to sew now is as good a time as any! Why not give yourself this gift this holiday season! I know you will be glad you did. Let me know if you are sewing this holiday season for the doll lover in your life. I would love to see what you are working on!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment