Tuesday, October 29, 2013

What Are You Looking For This Holiday Season?



Well Halloween is almost upon us which means very shortly the "Holiday Gift Giving Season" is Fast approaching. I am writing this post tonight to find out what you are looking for this holiday season.
From time to time you wonderful readers reach out to me and let me know what you are looking for and ask me to try to source it for you.

Maybe you are looking for a certain pair of Doll Skates, a Holiday Outfit, dollar store find or even a sought after Doll? An Etsy shop that does last minute custom outfits? Someone who Knits or crochets? A pattern for a holiday outfit, an idea for a holiday party craft.... I am not promising I can deliver on every request but I would love to try to help if I can. I may even reach out and call upon you my faithful readers to see if we can help each other out.

I love to be Santa's Elf, (a life long calling actually) so please let me know how I may be able to help.

 You can email me at karenmowen@gmail.com or leave a comment here with what you are looking for and I will try to help you source it in your area.
As with all my posts I would love hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is great, keep up the good work! Here is my shop link for anyone looking into doll gifts this season-- www.etsy.com/shop/madebymomocouture. I do custom orders and more of my past work can be found on www.facebook.com/madebymomo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for putting together resources, so I thought I would pop in and provide a link to my Etsy Store where I have completed hand knitted outfits, along with patterns available for the American Girl Dolls, hope you will take a peek ~ Deb (Debonair Designs)
    http://debonairsdesigns.etsy.com/

    ReplyDelete