Monday, October 21, 2013

Still Time To Buy Stacy and Stella's New Pattern & Make A Fariy Dress For Your Dolls This Halloween or Christmas!

I am so excited to see this new Fairy Dress pattern offered on PixieFaire for $3.99.
This new and fun pattern from Stacy and Stella is one your doll lover is sure to use and enjoy year round. I love this addition to the costumes offered on Pixiefaire!
You can purchase your own PDF pattern from Pixiefaire and be sewing this costume today! Click here to see the pattern listing on Pixiefair.

Happy Sewing! As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. can you try to find a mermaid tail pattern or do something on mermaid dolls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did a weeks worth of mermaid posts in September if you go to the search this blog box and type in mermaid you will see the posts all pop up.

    ReplyDelete