Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Zazou Dolls Making Their Debut!


Today I wanted to share with you a message from the lady behind Zazou Dolls
Danielle Bertin has recently started offering Zazou Dolls on her website Zazou Dolls.Com
Today she shares with us a bit about her motivation for beginning her doll company and about how you can order your own Zazou Doll

"Hello I'm Danielle Bertin and I'm a single mother of two very precious angels, Zoey and Zander. Like so many other moms I made the decision to stay home with my kids so that I could become the primary influence in their lives and not have to put them in daycare."

"The creation of Zazou dolls was inspired by them getting interested in dolls last year. I noticed the selection available to Canada was very limited and found I had a real passion for dolls. And Zazou dolls was born. For Zander - Zoey and u "



"As a family owned business we customize all 18" play dolls including the American Girl dolls. Our dolls are made of vinyl, have soft cloth bodies, pose-able arms and legs and open/close eyes. The dolls have very high end synthetic wigs that can be washed, curled and straightened. The hair looks natural and feels like human hair. We have a variety of wigs, therefore gives the customer a wide selection of dolls. Our doll fashions fits American Girl and most other 18" dolls."



The mission of Zazou dolls is to provide beautiful dolls and trendy fashions to put a smile on children everywhere.
 "Everyone Is A Child At Heart"

 You can find out more about Zazou Dolls and Accessories by visiting their website by clicking here
You can find them on Facebook by clicking here
They are also having a give away once they hit 500 likes on their Facebook page to find out more visit their Facebook Page by clicking here

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments: