Wednesday, October 9, 2013

DIY Halloween Costumes You Can Crochet Your Dolls

Get your hooks out and start crocheting. I love the art of crochet but have yet to master it. There are so many of you very talented ladies our there who can whip up these fun costumes for your dolls in time for Halloween! Here are some of my favorite Etsy PDF Patterns for Halloween. Starting with Cobblers Cabin and their Pumpkin Costume. Offered at $3.00 This pattern is as affordable as it is adorable. Click here for shop and listing.
Over at Cute Crochet By Steph this Super Hero inspired costume is high on my list! Offered at $4.99 pattern included the boots! This pattern could easily be altered to create even more fun holiday fashions. Click here for shop and listing.

Everybody loves a clown, so they say and I love this PDF Pattern created and sold by JoyAlice's Etsy Shop. Pattern Offered at $5. I love the hat! If I could crochet I would make a bunch of them for parties! Click here for shop and listing.

So pick up your hooks and get started! Be sure to send me your photos of your projects! I would love to share your inspiring stories and photos of crochet with our readers.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: