Saturday, October 12, 2013

Table and Chairs Are A Must Have for Doll Play Collections

Next to a dolls bed the Table and Chairs are the most versatile furniture set your doll lover will own. There ares so many fun choices at all budget levels that I want to share with you  a few of my favorites today. 
The above is the Tea Table By Our Generation. Offered at Target this fun set will keep your doll lover and her dolls very busy! Click here to view the on line listing.   
Adam'sWoodcraft's Etsy Shop offers this handmade unfinished set for $35 click here for shop and listing.



At the $50 mark this handmade and painted set from lanning83's Etsy shop is a wonderful rectangle set for Dolly's Dinner Parties! Click here for Shop and listing.
Also offered in this shop is this square table for $80 4 Click here for listing 


If you are looking to add to your doll play collections and get the most out of your child's doll play time invest in a good quality doll table and chairs. You will be glad you did!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for bringing WoodnThingsbyFrank's Etsy shop to my attention. Those are some fantastic prices!!

    ReplyDelete