Sunday, October 13, 2013

Eye Wear For Your Dolls


I wear glasses. I have since I was 5 years old. No a days kids who wear glasses have so many wonderful options for their dolls.
So many wonderful companies are offering glasses for 18 inch dolls and here are a few of my favorites.
Maplelea has these wonderful purple glasses for 18 inch dolls on their website currently offered at $6.50, also offered in Brown.
Our friends over at Springfield Dolls offer some wonderful eye wear. I love this brown pair of glasses and have purchased quite a few pairs. The thing that is great about Springfield Doll Accesories is the price, these glasses offered at $3.99 are easily accessed by Doll Lovers in craft stores and on line


For the adult collector Etsy Shop Sparkle Specs has some amazing pairs of glasses offered in their shop adorned with Swarovski Crystals glasses start around $30 Click here for shop and listing.


priced at $10 these are a great take home accessory if you have a chance to get to the store and an easy add on if you are ordering on line. Click here to view the glasses on line in the AG store. 


My London Girl Offers some wonderful glasses in store in the UK and on line. Click here to see on line shop.

Keep your eyes open for great deals on dolly eye wear and let me know if you have a tip on dolly eye wear to share with our readers!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Very nice!

    I also wear glasses so it's nice seeing options for dolls too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. I wear glasses sometimes and so does Lanie. We all love sunlasses.

    ReplyDelete