Thursday, October 24, 2013

Maplelea's New Fairy Costume and Tap Out Fit!

I love the new Flight of Fancy Outfit from Maplelea! This 11 piece outfit is offered at $45 and can be viewed on the Maplelea Website by clicking here
I got my new Holiday Catalog from Maplelea and this is on my wish list for sure! I love the color and the idea that it works as a costume and could be a dance or skate outfit as well.

Have you seen the Tap Outfit? The shoes are over the top! The Happy Tap Outfit is offered at $40 on the Maplelea Website. You can click here to see the listing on the Maplelea Website.
As a customer of Maplelea for years now I am always impressed with the quality of each item I have ordered. The attention to detail is one of the things I like most with Maplelea items.
Check out Maplelea and their entire website by clicking here.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: