Sunday, October 27, 2013

My London Girl and Guy Dolls Now Shipping To North America

 I am so excited to share with you today that My London Girl Dolls are now shipping to North America! I am even more excited to share that along with the entire My London Girl Line, Ollie the My London Guy doll is also shipping to North America! My Ollie shown above is a wonderful addition to my collection.
He is such a wonderful doll! I love his hair, eyes and face! As well I have a son named Oliver so this doll is even more precious to me!
My London Girl and Guy dolls are 18 inches high and they fit both American Girl and Springfield doll clothing really well. I love the meet outfits that My London Girl and Guy Dolls come in and these wonderful dolls have names and stories as well. I am thrilled that My London Girl is shipping to North America and that they came out with such a handsome boy doll!
Check out the Ollile the Queen's Guard Special Addition Doll. I am so in love with this costume! Click here to visit My London Girl's Website and the listing for Ollie as the Queen's Guard! 

My London Girl has wonderful accessories, furniture and clothing for girls. Be sure to check them out on line by clicking any of the highlighted words in this post. I look forward to sharing more photos of Ollie in my work here and around the dolly world in many posts to come.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment