Saturday, October 5, 2013

More Amazing Dollar Store Fun Finds For Halloween Found by Madelon!

Today Madelon shares with us some of her wonderful Halloween Fun Finds from her local dollar stores!
Take a look at the orange dress perfect for the month of October and this dress is a baby dress Madelon found at the Dollar store! Think of all the possibilities you could come up with for embellishing this holiday frock, ribbons, bows and more!
Also found are these perfectly sized dolly treat bags!
These fit easily on dolly's shoulder and can be carried as her treat bag!
Also offered at the dollar store are these round Halloween buckets for collecting treats. When I was growing up I have an orange pumpkin for collecting my holiday treats. Today kids use everything from shopping bags to pillow sacks. I am always so excited when I see the traditional orange pumpkin bucket at my door!
For some of you adult doll collectors they also have some wonderful glass pumpkin buckets.
I love the purple of this one!
Keep your eyes open at your local dollar and big box stores for great items you can re-purpose for your dolls. Thank you Madelon for sharing your wonderful photos with us today!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. I think I need to hit the dollar store tomorrow afternoon. :) Love these great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is soooo cute! Im excited for halloween!

    -Meghan=) at girlydolltype.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete