Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving! My Thanksgiving Etsy Favorites.


To my Canadian Readers Happy Thanksgiving. Did you know that Thanksgiving in Canada is the Second Monday in October every year? Today I will share with you some of My Etsy Favorites for dolls.  I love the hairband offered by Party With Felt's Etsy Shop. This embroidered elastic hairband is offered at $5 and would look great on any of your 18 or 15 inch dolls! Click here for shop and listing.


From my house to yours this Canadian Thanksgiving please know that I am so very thankful to each of you who has taken the time to visit my blog, each comment you have left and the wonderful emails you have sent me.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! Thank YOU for sharing such great information. I always enjoy reading your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete