Friday, June 13, 2014

How Can You Resist When The Shop Name Is Peanut Butter Blossom???


A very cool name for a new,  fun and very trendy Etsy shop is Peanut Butter Blossom,
seriously my mouth is watering at the thought of a really yummy cookie by the same name but also my jaw dropped at the fun and fantastic priced items in this Etsy shop!
I love how the shop is laid out and how the items are showcased don't you?
 
 I love complete sets that are handmade and sold by people who love dolls. It is comforting to know you are supporting and receiving quality made items for your doll made in such a loving way!
 
  Peanut Butter Blossom Etsy shop offers something for everyone from the new doll owner to the most esteemed collector!
Prices in this Etsy shop between $5-$30 currently all of them are a very great deal!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 
Hershey's Kitchen Photo from website linked below

PS if your mouth is still watering for an actual peanut butter blossom shown above check out my favorite recipe for them by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment