Friday, June 27, 2014

Starabella Doll Design A Wonderful New Addition To Etsy!



 Today I am sharing a new and promising Etsy Shop Called Starabella Doll Design. Opened in April of this year Starabella Doll Design is offering some fun outfits for 15 inch, 18 inch dolls and Girls alike! 
You can always tell when an Etsy Shop owner is a doll lover too, the outfits and photos in this shop show that love!
I asked  Stacy of Starabella Doll Design to share a bit about her shop, her passion and herself with us today. I love getting to know doll lovers, designers and really think it is an important part of our on line doll community!
 

"I started sewing when I was about 7 years old (I'm 30 now). I spent (and still do spend) a lot of time with my grandma and she taught me how to sew, crochet, and bake. We would make blankets, doll clothes, clothes for me, and household items like pot holders and dishcloths."


" I've continued my love of sewing and crafting through my life and I love making handmade gifts for new babies of friends and family. A couple years ago my niece got her first AG doll for Christmas and I decided to make some clothes for her. I bought a Target Our Generation doll for a model but was amazed at the much, much greater quality of the AG dolls. I bought my first one....and now I have way too many  and am hooked And besides, the company was created in my home state of Wisconsin!"
 "I have a 2 1/2-year-old daughter and just recently quit working nights so I can stay home full time with her. I also recently started a local sewing/alterations/embroidery business. I  have a Bachelor of Science degree in both Biology and Spanish but I can't bear to leave my baby all day long So, I decided to do something that I love and which allows me to stay home with my family."
 As a Mom of Three myself who works from home I can understand and appreciate Stacy's situation and I find that when you follow your passion good things happen!

Be sure to check out Starabella Doll Design on Facebook as I know she has some exciting give away's planed! Be sure to let her know I sent you  clicking here
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com
 

3 comments:

  1. I bought an outfit from her a month or so ago. The quality is fabulous. She's certainly excellent at what she does. It's not the last outfit I plan to buy either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently made "friends" with her on FB, through other friends. I love the online doll community! AG dolls are fantastic. I currently have 11 of them. I enjoy all your interviews and posts. Thanks for introducing us to Stacy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great designs and I LOVE those pink shoes.

    ReplyDelete