Tuesday, February 24, 2015

A Beginners' Guide To The Doll's House Hobby

Jean Nisbett has a wonderful book out for those of you who may be considering getting into the Doll House Miniature World. A Beginners' Guide to the Dolls' House Hobby is a very inspiring read! I live near a wonderful mini doll house shop called Ross' Treasure House and I love going in there to look around. The thought of building my own Doll House is one I have had for many years and this book will help you plan and dream about a doll house of your own. Great tips for how to save money and get started in this wonderful mini world. Click here to learn more about A Beginners' Guide to the Dolls' House Hobby.
I would love to see your doll houses so please email me photos of your work to karenmowen@gmail.com with Doll House in the subject line.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment