Monday, February 9, 2015

The Arrvial of My Mini Grace! Happy Mini Monday!

I pre ordered Mini Grace from The Book Depository in December and she never arrived. Heart broken I contacted the wonderful people at The Book Depository who resent her to me. She arrived a few minutes ago and I think she is my favorite mini ever! Even with her really long neck!
I was wondering what her hair would be like as it was tied back in the box but it is really great and a better quality I think then last years doll of the year Isabelle.
Love at first play!
The boots are fun but I think going to be hard to get on and off!
I read but had not seen just how different the new mini doll books have become. Void of color and tiny writing but still a nice touch to the play sets.  I am thrilled with Mini Grace and as my space is not conducive to adding each girl of the year in their 18 inch form but I am thrilled to collect the 6 inch version and having the option to take them with me where every we may go!
To order your own Mini Grace please click here. Currently priced at $17.85 US with FREE SHIPPING ON THE BOOK DEPOSITORY and fantastic customer service!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. She is super cute! I love the little boots and that skirt. I might have to get her to put in my youngest daughter's Easter basket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have all the mini dolls! It allows me to have retired dolls & The GOTYS. I can get the clothes but budget doesn't allow for the big dolls. I am unsure about bodies of the new dolls. But I love the new outfits. I keep extras stashed for my granddaughters on special occasions.

    ReplyDelete