Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Paper Doll Fun!

I loved Barbie growing up, I actually still do. Paper dolls were one of my most favorite things to play with and I was thrilled to see this Vintage Paper Doll's Reproduced for today's paper doll lover like me.
I have a rather small collection of paper dolls which I should actually pull out and show you all one of these days but I may have to consider adding this very inexpensive set to my collection!
Offered on The Book Depository for $5.18 US ($6.50CND) this set is sure to delight! To find out more about this paper doll set please click here. 
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, Karen! You know you'll regret it if you don't order one or 2 for yourself! I'll have to see if any of my favorite paper doll sets from back in the day are being offered for sale now as "vintage"

    ReplyDelete