Sunday, February 22, 2015

It's NASCAR Season Again!


I am a huge NASCAR fan and today is the Daytona 500. I huge day for the Racing Community and one of my most favorite races of the year. Today I am sharing a NASCAR Coat (and where I got my boy doll I call David)  from My Girl Clothing Co.
My Girl Clothing Co does a wonderful job with all my orders and this coat was no exception. It is beautifully made and fits my dolls perfectly!
If you are looking to add something special to your dolls wardrobe check out My Girl Clothing Co! If you are wanting to add a 18 inch custom boy doll to your boy family I can highly recommend My Girl Clothing Co! Click here to view their amazing Etsy shop.
I am off to watch the pre race coverage! I hope you have a wonderful day where ever you are and if you get a chance, watch the race with me!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment