Monday, February 9, 2015

Sneak Peak At Some Of The Auction Items For Dolls For A Cause A Breath Of Fresh Air Outfits

This month Dolls For A Cause is creating items that we will be auctioning off on our Facebook Event February 15th to the 22nd. Dolls For A Cause is a group I am thrilled to be apart of and humbled by the amazing talented ladies who create and donate for such worthy causes. Here are some of our outfits for this months Fundraiser that will benefit the Lung Cancer Alliance.
A trip to Paris is one of the items created for the auction by Bee of A Bee Line Etsy Shop
This is sure to be a popular item!
I love this outfit by Momo Couture!
love the colors in this one by Kooky Kardinal Etsy Shop
Spring Air, by Cupcakecutiepie!
Amanda of Diva Kitty Dolls created this wonderful nurses outfit for Kit!
 Holly of New York Doll Designs and Holly's Doll Couture Etsy Shop's donation in beautiful ice blue!

 Gale of All Dolled Up created this pretty princess dress.


From Tari at Kitt's Kloset  I love the colors and print of this dress!
Stacy of Starabella Doll Design has me in awe of this outfit!
 I am in Awe of Greta's contribution! I love this rag quilt! Check out her new FB Page by clicking here.
Here is my submission of "David's Sock Monkey Pj's" there are some more wonderful outfits to come which I shall feature later this week but be sure to attend our on line auction and find out more with our updates by clicking here.

I am so thrilled to have been asked to be apart of this group and that there are so many of you getting excited about our auctions as we are! I hope you will join us on our Facebook page at Dolls For A Cause by clicking here.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: