Thursday, February 26, 2015

Any Raggedy Ann Fans?

Anyone here a fan of Raggedy Ann? Growing up I loved mine. I wonder what ever happened to her? I saw this journal and it reminded me of those lovely little dolls. The Book Depository offers this Journal  in both lined and unlined formats. Click here to see the lined journal. 
Click here to see the unlined journal

I would love to know if you are a Raggedy Anne Doll Collector! There are some great Facebook Groups I just love that cater to the Ragged Ann and Andy Doll Collectors check this one out by clicking here.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com
.

3 comments:

  1. I'm a Raggedy Ann fan ! I still have mine from when I was a preschooler over 40 years ago ! I made sure both my boys had their own Raggedy Andy, and I read them the original Andy stories... but they never really bonded with Andy like I had hoped. I have wondered if they sell Raggedy Ann to be a doll for the American Girl dolls...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Raggedy Anne and Andy when I was younger! My sister still has a pair. :) They are friends of our other 18" dollies. :)

    CutePolarBear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love......love Raggedy Ann. Thanks for sharing the links. Hugs, Shelley

    ReplyDelete