Saturday, February 21, 2015

Do You Know About Doll Makers' Marks?

This morning I came across this DVD and book set called Doll Makers' Marks that helps new collectors identify the markings of doll makers. This is something that has always interested me. Have you ever come across a doll at a thrift store or tag sale and wondered just how old or where the doll is from? Checking the neck of your own 18 inch dolls, did you know that the Stamps on their necks are often different depending on when they were made.
While this book and DVD may not appeal to some of you I am so thrilled to have found it this morning! To see about ordering your own copy please click here.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment