Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Mardi Gras With Madelon!

This year, I thought it would be fun to do a Mardi Gras color theme challenge. I don't have a lot of outfits in the traditional Mardi Gras color palette of yellow, purple and green. So I pulled out some clothes of purple and yellow and added a green Mardi Gras mask (2 for $1 at Dollar Tree). I looked for foods in those colors, too. Here, I put together a bowl of candied apples, plums and pears.

An OG beret, and shoes our Madame Alexander doll wears an American Girl purple dress with matching shoes and Kaya's top over the dress.

Look in your dolls wardrobe for fun colors and outfits you can put together.
Enjoy!
Perfect Pear!

Apple delight!

Make a Mardi Gras Costume for your mini dolls like Madelon!
"I bought a feathered Mardi Gras mask for a dollar. Just cut it half. Your doll will be ready for the Mardi Gras parade."
The Original Mask
Add a small feather as a shoulder decoration.
Thank you Madelon for these really fun Mardi Gras ideas!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment