Thursday, February 19, 2015

Madelon's Doll Book Case Craft!

Madelon shares with us today how she made her doll sized book shelf she used in her Valentines display. She uses it year round but here is how this pink shelf came to be.
"I purchased this little shelf for $8.99, I saw it's potential for doll play and wanted to make it fit in my doll house decor so I painted it"

"The shelf was well priced and even though I had to buy paint this was a great addition to my doll play collection and now it matches beautifully. "
Before
AfterWhat a great transformation!
Keep your eyes open for everyday items like Madelon does, and turn them into perfect pieces in your doll play collection!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment