Friday, February 13, 2015

Madelon's Visit To The AG Store For The New Releases!

Madelon took a quick trip for us over to the American Girl Store for the new releases! I am ready for Spring and love the Spring Colors!
I was so excited to see the Spring Colors and love this set up! Especially the butterfly on puppy's nose! What do you think of this set?
The girls dresses have lots of detail, I really like the neck line and the straps on this bias cut dress.
This is really cute on the doll as well!

I know AG is getting lots of flack for the use of pink but I really like this soccer set.
I am so thankful that Madelon sent this photo in! Love the Puppy Cupcake!

Check out the Pet sets when you are in store next! They are so cute!
New Purchase With Purchase! Fun  Dress For Spring and it comes with the shoes!
Thank you Madelon for sharing your trip with us!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment