Wednesday, July 15, 2015

A Salute To Red White and Blue! Kmart Outfits On Madelon's Dolls!

Madelon sent this to me earlier in the month but with all that is happening I missed this post to do before Canada Day and Independence day! But we all wear our patriotic colors year round right?
These above lovely dolls are all wearing a piece of clothing from Kmart's brand of doll clothing!
We don't have Kmart here where I live but I am sure going to check it out when I am next in the USA!
Clearly these fun sets would mix and match well with so many outfits your dolls already have!
If you happen to find yourself near a Kmart keep your eyes out for fun outfits you can add to your dolls collection like Madelon does!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment