Sunday, July 19, 2015

Madelon's June AG Store Visit

Back in June Madelon went to the American Girl Store and she sent me these photos of her visit. I am a bit behind in my email and wanted to share them with you today even though they were taken a month ago!
Samantha has some lovely new things
This coat is a favorite of mine.
I loved seeing this set up close. Thank you Madelon!
What fun the new costume is!
The in store exclusives make going in to the stores such fun!

I still love the store red t-shirts!
The science and school sets are fantastic also I love that this dolly is a lefty like me!
Thank you Madelon for sharing your photos and trip with us today!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment