Thursday, July 2, 2015

My Life As Black and White Puppy! Under $5 and Such A Great Deal!

Madelon just wrote me with the most wonderful of news! A new Puppy has joined her dolly family and this cutie is a My Life as Black and White Puppy who looks a lot like Bon Bon!
Such a lovely little puppy who comes with a collar and Id Tag!
He is a lovely little puppy don't you think?
Thank you Madelon for sharing these photos with us and for purchasing one of our T-shirts! If you would like to order a Karen Mom of Three Charity T-Shirt Please Click here, $2 from each shirt goes to help The Canucks Autism Network, a charity that helps families like mine who live with Autism.
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to see a side by side of Bonn Bonn and the Wal-Mart dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Great find, Madelon. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete