Friday, July 31, 2015

All-Inclusive Designs A Shop You Are Going To Want To Share!


When I started my blog years ago I did so with the hopes of highlighting ways doll lovers, their moms, grandmas and crafty aunties could make doll play more fun and more accessible. Sharing Etsy shops on here has been a delight and a service I strongly believe in. Today I share All-Inclusive Designs and hope you will enjoy what this Etsy shop has to offer. I love the simple and easy designs of these princess inspired outfits and I think you will too!

The above is my personal favorite. I love Snow white likely my favorite princess of all time and I love the simple yet modern look of this $15 dress.
There are several princes inspired dresses for you to choose from and the price stays the same.

Girl sizes are also avalible from size 2-7! There are so many wonderful items in this shop and one I hope you will stop by and share with others. Click here to visit All-Inclusive Designs.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment