Thursday, July 16, 2015

Wiggle And Roo! Disney Animator Patterns To Love!

I just found this Etsy shop called Wiggle and Roo offering some really cute patterns for the Disney Animator Dolls.
These lovely little dolls have caught my attention recently and I really think they are fun! These patterns look to be easy for doll lovers to complete and enjoy.
I believe it will take all my strength to not bring several of these home from my US trip this year! Seriously adorable faces!
There are currently 4 patterns offered at Wiggle and Roo's Etsy shop and if you are a fan of these dolls this is a shop to watch!
Click here for shop and pattern listings.
As with all my pots I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment