Saturday, July 25, 2015

Madelon's Fun Find And Sweet Treat Party Idea!

Ice cream treats for your and your dolls are today's Madelon's fun find!
Both these types of Ice cream individual sizes were found at Madelon's local grocery store and they are perfect for dolly ice cream parties.

One for every girl at the party and simply wash out and use in doll play after!
I will have to look for these at my grocery store to see if they have them here in Canada but if not I know I will have to find a few to bring home with me from my trip!
I think these would make a wonderful party theme and a great take home gift. Simply have your guest enjoy their ice cream wash and dry them out and add pomp poms in ice cream colors to the empty containers for instant scoops of Dolly Ice Cream!
Thank you Madelon for this wonderful fun find and giving us a great idea for a doll party activity!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us  at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. This is such a wonderful idea. We'll have to go on an ice cream binge! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete