Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Sculpey Night At Our House!

The most amazing thing happens when you pull out a box of Sculpey Clay and let the kids get to work. Last night my niece and her friend who are staying with me for a few weeks this summer got the chance to make their own doll food out of Sculpey clay.
Trinity my niece is now almost 10 and she and I made doll food together on a previous visit she had with me during my first year blogging. She an her friend spent two hours making special treats for their dolls and created summer memories that will last a life time.
Even my son Alex joined in, though he prefers making Angry Bird sculptures with his Sculpey Clay.
I highly recommend this product and picking it up when ever it goes on sale at your local craft store you can make so many wonderful things for your dolls, yourself and your friends. I would love to see what you make with your Sculpey so share a photo with me! Email me at karenmowen@gmail.com
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun!! Love the chocolate donuts and the textured cookies! Great job!

    ReplyDelete